As a team of creative designers, thinkers, website developers, content writers, SEO & analytics enthusiasts, changemakers, dreamers and disrupters, we are passionate about guiding you in navigating the digital space. We support businesses of all sizes, across all industries and locations. We speak friendly digital and help you focus on the ‘what’ before the ‘how’.
A digital marketing coach can help you navigate the digital space with clarity and peace of mind
The digital space is constantly evolving. It’s not easy to be everywhere, do everything and keep on top of new innovations and opportunities.
As a digital marketing coach, and life coach, I understand how you and your online business are closely interconnected. I naturally bring life coaching into my digital marketing coaching sessions because your business is an extension of who you are, and you cannot dissociate the two.
I aim to bring clarity on why you do what you do, so that your message may be conveyed digitally to your audience all the while remaining consistently true to who you are and what matters.
I believe in using easy-to-understand, friendly words to set you up with the right foundations from the start, bringing you up to speed with the relevant tools and technology, and equipping you with digital literacy to progress steadily in your online journey.
Let me guide you as you navigate the digital space and find ways to make technology work for you.
Reimagine your digital presence with digital marketing coaching
Digital marketing is a combination of strategy, planning and consistency.
Too often we see business owners replicating what others do online and hoping for the same results.
With digital marketing coaching we pinpoint exactly where your challenges lie and identify practical and personalised solutions to move you forward.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution; we meet you where you are at, right now, and put you on the path to where you need to go.
Our digital marketing coaching is directed by you and your unique needs. Together we can tackle:
- Your strategy— and the importance of having one
- Your website— pain points, challenges, things you want to add, change or simply don’t understand
- Content and planning ahead— the types of blog posts your audience is looking for and how to consistently create value-added content
- Social media strategy and planning— what to share, with whom, and which platforms are the most suitable for you and your audience
- SEO— what’s required at the very start and as an ongoing process to help people find you
- Technology confidence— helping you become more tech-savvy and find the right balance for the conscious and intentional use of technology in your day-to-day
- Software, systems and processes— understanding the right digital tools to streamline your business processes and make your (business) life easier, more organized and less time consuming
- Best digital practices— finding out what works and what doesn’t, but mostly, what works for you.
If you’re a business owner who’s eager to create a digital marketing strategy on your own but are unsure how, if you’re tired of thinking of what to post on your social media or want to reimagine your digital presence, digital marketing coaching may be for you.
Digital marketing coaching can help you market your business online
What you can expect in a digital marketing coaching session:
- A 15-minute introductory session to make sure we’re a perfect fit
- A briefing questionnaire to understand what you need, meet you where you are and assess what you’re planning to achieve with your online presence. This will help me understand your business objectives and guide you in turning them into digital marketing goals
- Preparation of a digital marketing strategy document to help you get started and answer specific aspects of your overall online presence
- Research: we take a look at your website or main social media platform(s) to help us understand you, your brand and your business
- 60-minute, one-to-one Zoom sessions every two/three weeks (as recommended) to discuss your answers from the questionnaire, address your challenges and roadblocks, and explore further. The strategy helps you start with the right foundations, understand why we take certain actions online, and find practical and sustainable solutions that are tailored to your business, for you to implement on your own in the future
- A follow-up email to summarize the session, confirm the homework, the hands-on tips and practical steps for you to put into action what we’ve discussed. This is to empower you with the confidence and digital skills required to successfully start and carry your venture forward through our sessions and beyond
- Feedback about the homework and adjustment as you go along to reach your digital marketing objectives
- Support for any questions, concerns or opportunities that come up that you’d like my support with or simply share with me as your sounding board and accountability buddy
- Weekly access via WhatsApp (9AM – 5PM during business days, with a 3 business days response time). This is available to help you clarify certain touchpoints and help you keep the momentum going with your homework and implementation
- Recordings of our Zoom sessions to support your ongoing learning curve and implementation
What’s not included
This is not a done-for-you offer. Digital marketing coaching is designed to empower you with the knowledge, tools and confidence to take control of your online presence.
Digital marketing coaching is best suited to:
- people who are new to digital marketing and want to understand the online ecosystem
- business owners who are willing to shift their mindset, learn, and become independent online
If you need more help creating a digital marketing strategy or want intensive, hands-on support to implement marketing tactics, you can view our other services here or book a free 15-minute introductory call to chat about how we can help.
Explore our digital marketing coaching options
- perfect for covering the basics and getting you started
List Item #3
- to delve into a specific aspect of your online presence in a more intensive and focussed way.
List Item #3
Getting things done
- to help you build your understanding and expertise and create momentum for your digital marketing over a longer period of time.
List Item #3
Not sure how many sessions you’ll need?
We start every coaching journey with a free 15-minute discovery call to make sure we’re a great fit and determine exactly how we can help.