© 2020 Them You & Me Pte Ltd
Digital Marketing Coaching
Some insights about digital marketing:
- One solution does not fit all
- It is ever-evolving
- You need to constantly learn new ways
It is safe to say that a digital marketing strategy should be seriously considered and adjusted in the long run. And, with dedicated coaching that is tailored to fit your business, it can be a game-changer.
At Them You & Me, we have the experience, the expertise and the enthusiasm to empower and assist you with exactly what you need to implement a digital success story for your business.
I will meet you where you are, and we’ll take it from there.
Why do you need digital marketing coaching?
We have all this checklist in our mind. Some tasks we know we can accomplish. A few others, we hope to set aside time for, and eventually get to doing. And for the rest of the list…we’d much rather not think about it.
That’s where digital marketing coaching could come in handy – to help you in the areas where you are not sure where or how to start. And even if you did, to make sure you’re doing it right. Because in the long run you want your business to grow online and evolve with strong foundations from the very start.
Digital transformation cannot occur overnight – or without owning certain skills and up-to-date knowledge. The good news is that digital marketing is accessible to everyone. The not-so-good news is that there is so much information online. How do you know what is relevant to you?
What to expect in the digital marketing coaching sessions
Today, I’m a digital marketer, but I remember walking in your shoes and being where you are today.
This is why I speak “friendly digital”, to empower you with the strategy, knowledge, skills and confidence to kickstart your digital marketing efforts and take your business to the next level.
Together, we will assess the situation, identify the gaps in your strategy and I will help you find solutions, take action, get things done and stay on track.
- Your strategy – and the importance of having one
- Your website – pain points, challenges, things you want to add, change or simply don’t understand
- Content and planning ahead – the type of blog posts your audience is looking for
- Social media planning and management
- SEO – what’s required at the very start and as an ongoing process
- Becoming more tech savvy and using the right digital tools to make your (business) life easier and more organized
- Best digital practices – finding out what works and what doesn’t, but mostly what works for you
- Finding the right balance in the use of technology, identifying digital tools and setting goals and limits for specific apps
- Setting up systems and processes
Look at me as your +1, your trusted digital advisor and the person on speed dial you can call to get a transparent answer. I say it as it is, for us to have an honest conversation.
Choose the option that suits your needs
List Item #3
List Item #3
Getting things done
List Item #3