What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
SEO is the vital link in the chain that connects you with your audience. It involves optimizing your content, technical set-up, and website reach in order to increase the visibility of your website in organic search results. The aim is to increase traffic to your website, as well as streamlining the quality of that traffic. In other words, your website will be the answer to your customers’ search for products, services, and information related to your business.
Why you need search engine optimization?
SEO is an indispensable part of all digital marketing efforts. You know that people searching on Google may not look beyond page 1 of the search results. Do you know where your business ranks?
SEO helps you:
- Improve the ranking of your website
- Increase visitor count to your site
- Provide better ROI
- Generate more leads and business
- Retain ranking for a longer period
Our search engine optimization services
We’re SEO specialists speaking friendly SEO.
We can help optimize your content, and we can also explain and help you understand the process to ensure that you can follow through on your own.
Here’s how we help you with SEO for your website:
We begin by breaking down the process and explaining the SEO jargon.
We will also discuss:
- Website audit – A detailed analysis of your website from the SEO perspective
- Keyword research – Identifying the appropriate keywords for your business and customers
- Competitor analysis – Analysing strengths and weaknesses of potential competitors
- On-Page optimization – Optimizing the key elements of your website, including the tags, custom meta titles and descriptions, images naming and ALT text, SEO-friendly content, website mapping, and internal links, etc.
- Off-page optimization – Driving relevant and quality backlinks and social media marketing
- Content development – Providing valuable, relevant and engaging content
- SEO analysis – Tracking and analyzing SEO activities to help in strategizing
- SEO training – Explaining what SEO is all about, and mentoring you in its usage